Job Type Full-time
We are seeking an ASP.NET Web Developer for our client.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet and development technologies and software products;
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops project team by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- ASP.NET Core MVC: 3-4 years
- EntityFramework, C#: 5-7 Years
- Telerik: 4-5 Years
- Bootstrap: 1+ Year
- MS SQL: 3 years
- JSON Data Processing: 1 year
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to Commute/Relocate: