Full Job Description
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to help build and customize an open-source data exploration and analytics platform. The platform allows users to solve challenging problems by blending disparate data sources, creating tailored visualizations, and running custom algorithms.
We currently use AngularJS as the frontend framework and D3/echarts as our visualization library. For styling, we have developed a Bootstrap-like component framework. This role will require a developer to assist with UI/UX.
- Strong working knowledge of frontend frameworks
- Strong UI/UX and design experience with the ability to simplify complex scenarios to the average user without losing functionality
- Knowledgeable in web standards and responsive design
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and the ability to break down large complex concepts
- Collaboration with backend (Java) development team to deliver new end-to-end features
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS or RDF databases (SQL or SPARQL)
Job Type: Contract
This role is fully remote.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction