Salary $105,000 - $115,000 a year Job Type Full-time
Role: Sr. Data Integration Developer
Location: Harrisburg, Pa
Solü Technology Partners has been a technology staffing and services provider since 1995. With a reputation for collaborative, customized service, more than 86% of Solü business is repeat and referral based. Through strategic partnerships, placements are rewarding, and employee retention is high.
The Developer is responsible for using approved programming languages, operating systems and source code to create, enhance, and maintain application solutions that meet the identified functional and non-functional business requirements. Mapped to project teams in Grow/ Transform, Run/ Production Support, and Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS), this role will code, analyze, document, configure, unit test, maintain and support applications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Code/build application solutions from specifications provided by Requirements Analysts and Application
· Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding changes to ensure code quality.
· Perform testing of application software modifications utilizing various programming platforms and productivity tools and review results for accuracy.
· Perform coding and testing in multiple systems and/or processes.
· Follow processes and procedures to ensure the quality of technical solutions.
· Lead and/or provide assistance with presentations in code reviews.
· Participate in broader technical reviews used to detect defects in requirements, design, code, test cases, or other project artifacts.
· Perform documentation of all code changes.
· Support Senior Developers in compiling detailed activity task management including recording work effort and providing estimates of time to complete tasks.
· Support Senior Developers in the design and development of proof of concept and prototype application
· Develop and maintain code repositories according to established version management approaches and methods as defined.
· Follow code construction fundamentals for coding practices, guideline for use of data, control-related concepts, and error-detection practices
· Assist in identification and evaluation of risks; participate in mitigation and control activities.
· Provide on-call support in support of systems and applications in production.
· Perform production support activities including incident and problem management, code corrections, upgrades and patches.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/MIS,
Engineering, or related field and three plus years of programing experience or the equivalent combination of skills, experience, and certification with experience.
· Experience with programming languages.
· Experience with Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Representational State Transfer (REST), Application Programming Interface (API) Management, and Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
· Understanding of system behaviors and functionality.
· Experience designing, building and supporting high-performing Java EE applications.
· Demonstrated experience developing mainframe applications.
· Experience with implementing Web Services.
· Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and tools.
· Knowledge of software engineering, design, and testing.
· Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
· Experience with relational and Not Only SQL (NOSQL) databases.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· May provide 24/7 support as needed
· Must be able to perform basic math.
· Must be able to work in a stressful environment regularly.
· Perform work required for this position in an office environment.
· Remain sedentary for significant periods of time.
· Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats (i.e. email, letters, etc.).
· Must be able to have a regular and predictable on-site attendance for a highly interactive role
Must be able to use a personal computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available: